The best smart air purifier helps you track air quality in your room using a smartphone app. It gives information right while a normal air purifier filters the air and does not provide any information on air quality.
You can keep a close eye on your indoor air quality and make it easier to breathe. We have selected the five best smart air purifiers for your needs and budgets.
Benefits of Smart Air Purifier
- Clean air is one of the most important things to have in your life if you’re allergic or asthmatic.
- With an advanced air purifier, you can reduce any cooking odors or harmful gases that might give them a negative impression of the house and its contents.
- One of the top air purifier advantages with an advanced filter is that it cleans the air, removing particles and allergens. This helps you sleep better at night, which means your days are not limited by a stuffy nose or irritation in the eyes caused by irritants like dust mites.
- Air purifier makes a great combination with the best smart humidifiers to cleanse the air and make the environment pleasant with fragrance.
1. BISSELL MYair Air Purifier, 2780A
This smart air purifier helps capture smoke in your room that gets indoor. It has some cool features:
- It has 3 in 1 filter layers that include pre-filter layer, activated carbon combination, and high-efficiency filter that make it capture 99.7% of 0.3-micron particles of dust, pollen, dander, and smoke on sleeping mode.
- Its activated carbon helps capture all household odors, whether pet odor or any organic compound smell.
- The best thing about this smart air purifier is that it operates at a quiet level to let you sleep in a peaceful environment.
- You can easily choose between high or low fan speed and sleep fan speed that runs at whisper sound level.
- It is best recommended for home bedrooms, offices, close air, and open-air spaces and works best in 100 square feet.
- It is a perfect budget-oriented piece for you as you can have 17% off if you purchase it now from Amazon.
2. Germ Guardian True HEPA Filter Air Purifier
This smart HEPA Filter Air Purifier has 4 in 1 purifier; it reduces up to 99.97% of damaging dust particles, germs, mold spores, pet dander, and allergens microns of around 0.3 microns from the air. It has the following features:
- The best thing about this air purifier is that it helps kill airborne viruses from your room, like influenza and staph rhinovirus. Also, and also it helps to deduce volatile organic compounds by working with Titanium Dioxide.
- It also helps you trap allergens, pet hairs, dust, and other large particles with the help of a HEPA filter.
- Its Activated charcoal filter helps to reduce undesirable odors from smoke, cooking fumes, pets, and other odor-producing things.
- Its peaceful and quiet operation lets you sleep without any disturbance.
- This purifier can accommodate medium to large rooms with 743 square foot coverage at one exchange per hour, 371 square feet at two exchanges per hour, 248 square feet at three exchanges per hour, and 153 square feet at 4.8 exchanges per hour.
- Moreover, it has three-speed settings that you can select as per your need.
3. Coway Airmega 150 True HEPA Purifier
This Coway Airmega 150 room air purifier can cover 214 square feet places and has the following features:
- It has 3 stage filtration system for your room consisting of a pre-filter, a Deodorization filter, and a HEPA filter that helps reduce 99.97% microparticles from the air, including allergens, pollutants, and volatile organic compounds.
- This smart air purifier has a pollution sensor that automatically communicates indoor air quality. It’s bright colored LED helps to know about cleanliness and dirtiness level in your room every minute.
- It has 3 stage selection fan speeds feature that automatically optimizes its speed based on indoor air quality. In 30 minutes, the fan will get off itself if no pollution is detected.
4. HIMOX Smart Air Purifier for Home Large Room 1560 Square feet
This smart HIMOX Air Purifier has 3 in 1 HEPA filter that can capture 99.97% of dangerous air pollutants, dust particles, smoke, dust mites, residues after decoration, air allergies from your room, and provides safer air. It can accommodate 1560 square feet. It has some really good features:
- You can easily monitor your air quality index in any place with the help of your smartphone; it can adjust between 3 fan speed settings with the help of real-time air quality readings.
- It works with Alexa and Google Home Assistant gives your hands-free convenience, and lets you control the smart air purifier with your voice command. It is perfect for when you enter the room with full hands or even at night.
- It is the quietest air purifier to exist as it consumes less energy as lower as 20dB at sleep mode and provides you peaceful time at night.
- For best results. You are required to remove the plastic wrap before using it.
5. LEVOIT Air Purifier for Home
All other existing air purifiers use UVC lights and Anion to be harmful to kids, people with Asthma, and even pets. Still, Levoit air purifiers never use them for a 100% Ozone free environment and have some unique features:
- It has 3 stage filtration system that includes pre-filtration, High-Efficiency Activated Carbon filtration, and True HEPA filtration that helps capture smoke, mold, allergens, dust, dander, pet hair, and remove 0.3-micron particles, and can remove 99.97% of airborne contaminants.
- You can replace your filters, too; you need to search for B06XD7X81D as a replacement filter and use Levoit replacement filters to have the best performance and ensure that what you are purchasing is worth your money.
- It has three speed settings for you: low, medium, and high to set different air quality levels and your personal needs. Also, you can set it on 25Db to have a peaceful quiet night.
- It circulates your room air four times in an hour for rapid purification. It is optimal for small and medium-size rooms due to its unique and modern design. Best for offices and bedrooms.
- It also has a filter change reminder that reminds you to change the filter when needed with the help of its indicator, and we recommend you to replace your filters every 6-8 months as per its use and air quality.
- You can also choose the brightness setting per your preference; it can be your evening light partner and your night creator for the ideal sleeping environment.
If you feel the dust in your room even after cleaning, do you have a pet in your home or want to stay away from room allergens and viruses that you cannot see directly from your eyes. Then you need to opt for any of these smart air purifiers to help you get away from all dust pollutants, particles, allergens, viruses, pet hairs from your room and help to freshen up the air.