Smart lock is an electromechanical lock used for locking and unlocking your door after getting instructions from an authorized device. This authorization process requires a wireless protocol and a cryptographic key. You can take advantage of the smart lock with its advanced functions with the help of its wireless technology like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi which gives you access and helps to control your smart lock from your smartphone no matter where you are.
Why Smart Door Locks?
Different smart locks come with different models and features; they can work if you wave in front of it by turning on your smartphone, with your fingerprint, with the app’s help, approaching your door, or talking to your lock. They are also programmed to work automatically when you leave the house. Smart locks have one or a combination of these features with locking and unlocking options but if you want to get rid of the keys system, you can go with the best smart deadlocks. Following are the best smart door locks for your safety and convenience.
1. Lockly Secure Pro PGD728W Smart Door Lock
Wi-Fi Smart DeadBolt Fingerprint, Entry Keyless Door Lock with Patented Keypad | Works with Alexa and Google Assistant (Satin Nickel)
This Lockly smart door has different functionalities for giving you smart security, these are:
- You can unlock your door with your finger; this smart door lock Lockly has a built-in advanced 3D fingerprint sensor. It can store up to 99 unique fingerprints. This is the only door lock that uses high-quality capacitive fingerprint sensors that only identify fingerprints, unlike less secure optical readers.
- It has patented PIN Genie technology that makes it impossible to predict your access code while entering your PIN. It shifts the number of locations backlit keypad so that nobody could see it while entering.
- You can lock and unlock your home, rental property, office door just with your smartphone through a wifi connection or Bluetooth anywhere in the world for your convenience; also, it has two physical backup keys for peace of your mind.
- It helps to secure all door access history to have a backup review every time you need to check who is coming and going to your home. With your mobile phone, you can easily get to know when your family members are coming home. Moreover, with this smart door lock, you can also give anyone one-time access or particular time duration access by issuing them codes or digital eKeys through your phone. Your guests don’t need to wait for you to come and let them in; they can easily access the door by their phone without any cellular connection or internet. Thus you can have full control of your door lock remotely.
- It has easy DIY installation and helps to replace existing deadbolts with basic household tools. It also works with Google Assistant and Alexa.
2. August Wi-Fi, (4th Generation) SmartDoor Lock
Fits Your Existing Deadbolt in Minutes, Matte Black
This August Wifi door lock has a key that works everywhere, and you just need to lock the front door and unlock it from any place. It has the following interesting features:
- This August smart lock requires a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network and does not need an additional bridge to connect to wifi; thus, you can easily get full voice and remote access without any fuss.
- You can upgrade your existing door lock, as this smart door lock can easily be attached to the existing deadbolt to make you use the existing keys too.
- It has an auto-unlock feature that activates when you arrive at the door and unlocks it. Also, it automatically gets locked when the door closes with its auto-lock option.
- With the help of the August app, you can give door access to your friends, family, or people you trust. Also, you can cancel the access whenever you want.
3. Safely Keyless Entry Door Lock
Keypad Door Lock, Keyless Door Lock, Fingerprint Door Lock, Biometric Door Lock, Keypad Entry Door Lock, Passcode Code Door Lock, Digital Smart Door Lock (Smart Lock)
This safely smart door lock is ideal for short term rental hosts, rental property management, and house residents, as you can generate passcode remotely and give access to your visitors; it has the following more cool features:
- It offers five keyless entry access to your door, fingerprint, smartphone, code, Fob, and key. You can have multiple ways to unlock your house.
- You can install it easily with the help Philips screwdriver by following a short installation video. You don’t need any drill machine or locksmith. Its door handle can be reverse in both left and right directions.
- You can have remote control access with this smart door lock. You can pair it with Sifely WiFi Gateway sold separately, and help you lock and unlock anytime anywhere, check actual time access logs, and help set up codes remotely.
- Its app is free to use; there are no hidden charges or long-term costs. The best news for you is that it has a 30-day money-back guarantee and a one-year product warranty with lifetime customer support.
4. Honeywell Safes & Door Locks 8732301
Electronic Entry Knob Door Lock, 6.5 x 8.8 x 9 inches, Satin Nickel
This Honeywell smart door lock has the following functionalities:
- It offers digital door lock access; it provides security to your home with a keyless entry function. You can install this digital door lock within minutes with the help of pre-drilled holes in your door, and you just need Philips screwdrivers. This package includes an adjustable latch, instructions, a drilling template, a mounting kit, and a limited lifetime mechanical and finishes warranty.
- This Honeywell electronic entry knob has a one-touch locking system, 50 programmable user codes, and an alarm clock that beeps after putting four different wrong codes. It comes with a range of doors and home decor styles. The electronic knob can be fitted in 1 3/8 inch to 1 3/4-inch door thickness with an adjustable latch that fits 2 3/8 inch or 2 3/4 inch backsets. Moreover, electronic doors need 4 “aa” alkaline batteries to function.
- Honeywell safes, door locks are made and distributed by LH Licensed Products, Inc. these products provide you safety and security at the best level.
- Honeywell is a well-known and trusted company that addresses the toughest challenges linked to global macro trends like clean energy, energy efficiency, safety and security, globalization, and customer productivity.
5. IRONZON Fingerprint Smart Door Lock
Door Knob with Keypad Keyless Entry Door Lock with Handle for Home Hotel Office Apartment Bedroom Black(F190)
This advanced Ironzon fingerprint smart door lock has 3 in 1 keyless entry access; with this smart door lock, you can lock or unlock your door with fingerprint, physical key, and Anti-peep virtual password in just 1 second. Moreover, you can add 50 groups of fingerprints to it, and now you don’t need to forget the keys when you leave or enter the house. It has the following more features:
- This smart door lock can be fitted to both right and handed doors. Moreover, it has a backset of 2-3/8″(60mm) and 2-1/8″(70mm), door thicknesses from 1-3/8” to 2-1/8”(35mm -55mm). And there is no need for any wiring or drilling.
- Its fingerprint door lock provides you advance level safety. It is designed for apartments, offices, and other valuable places.
- It requires 4 AAA batteries that come with the package, which can be used for 12 months. Also, it has a USB interface for emergency charging, and it also gives low battery reminders.
- It has one year warranty from the date of purchase. In case of any installation issue or missing parts, you can easily contact customer service for assistance.
6. Geek Smart Door Lock
Keyless Fingerprint and Touchscreen Digital Door Lock, Secure Bluetooth, Easy Install, Great for Airbnb, Hotels, and Offices, Homes, Apartments, Silver(Upgraded 3.0)
This smart Greek lock technology has five keyless entry access to your door, Fingerprint, RFID Card, Passcode, Mobile Application, and Emergency Key. Fingerprint requires accurate recognition, and it unlocks the door in 0.3 seconds, and helps to store around 120 different fingerprints for your convenience, and offers the following more features:
- It is paired with a Greek smart Wi-Fi gateway that helps you to control your door lock remotely. It helps to give you actual-time access notifications to keep you updated about who is coming and going with the help of the Geek smart app. It also gives the wrong entry alarm buzz with its anti-lock.
- It can be installed easily in minutes with its wire-free technology, you just need a small screwdriver, and just in 15 minutes, you are done.
- This smart lock is made of high-quality aluminum alloy material and streamlines design, intuitive LED touch pan that makes it look fashionable and classy.
- Its battery can last for a year, giving low battery notifications and an emergency power supply. So you don’t need to worry if you are out of battery and lock outside.
- You can share one-time passcode with your visitors and cancel whenever you want.
Many people are now inclined to use smart locking systems as they provide higher security and convenience. Smart locks do not require having physical keys and thus help your house or company from theft and burglary.