Smart home hubs are a one-stop solution for connecting and controlling your electronic gadgets at home. They are hardware or software that helps you get home devices and allow you to communicate with them. These smart home hubs can be connected locally or to the cloud to the home devices that use Z-wave or ZigBee protocols or Bluetooth other than Wi-Fi. Here we have some smart home hubs for you to make your life more convenient.
Purpose of Smart Home Hubs
A smart home hub is a device that can control all of your devices and connect them over the internet. It connects locally, or you could also opt for one that gets its signal from cloud services, so it’s always on, even when not in use by an individual user.
These types of connected tech are great if you want to put IoT products into motion without being limited by Wi-Fi limitations.
1. Smart Hub, Popotan Mini Smart Control Home
Automation Hub WiFi 2.4G(Not 5G), Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant, Working with Android, iOS System
Smart popotan hub lets you control your smart home appliances with your voice command; you can easily turn on or of your smart bulbs, change color or adjust the brightness; it works with Amazon Alexa and Google home. It has the following unique features:
- It has one remote control that you can even use while away from home; you can use it to turn on or off smart light bulbs, and also you can adjust and customize the lighting system from it.
- With just one hub, you can control up to 128 smart lights in your home and even outside; you just need to connect all led lights to the internet and start building your own smart home. It requires a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network for the first connection.
- It is very easy to install; you just need to install Popotan smart hub then its red light will start blinking slowly (if it’s not blinking, please hold the button for 5 seconds). Then the app will itself discover the gateway. It does not require any Ethernet cable, thus easy to install hub mini in intelligent life.
- With this smart hub, you don’t need to worry if you have turned off the lights or not; you can easily turn them off with your Popotan App. Thus can have full control of your home appliances all the time.
2. BOND | Add Wifi to Ceiling Fan
Fireplace or Somfy shades | Works with Alexa, Google Home | Remote Control with App | Works with iPhone or Android
Bond hubs lets you control your ceiling fans, comfy shades, fireplaces through your smartphone in seconds. You can turn on or off your fan, control its speed, switch on and off your lights, all with the help of your android phone, iPhone, Google Assistant, EchoAmazon echo. So this smart hub gives you remote access to all of your home appliances and allows you to do whatever your remote control can do. It has the following additional features:
- This device helps to control your smart home appliances with your voice command through google assistance and Alexa. It is certified by Amazon Alexa and Google. Now you don’t need to reach out to your switchboard or keep remote control with you. Controlling the fireplace and a ceiling fan has never been easier, but this smart hub has made it easier.
- This single hub can control up to thirty ceiling fans from a central point; it can record and transfer radio frequency and infrared signals so you can use it with any remote you have; its area range is 2,500 sq. ft. so you can control your rooms and fans in different rooms of the floor and also in different floors.
- It does not need any kind of fancy installation; its setup is quite easy and quick. You just need to plug in the device, download the application in your smartphone, point your fan remote at the device, and it’s done. Now all your remote functions can be accessed through your smartphone, including the speed of your fan, light dimmer settings, and all your remote functions.
- With your smart hub, you can have smart home functionality. Each of us wants devices and home appliances that have smart home functionality, but most of such products are quite expensive. With this smart hub, you can make your old home appliances into smart devices without replacing them. With this smart hub, you can access; the functionality of ceiling fans, electric and gas fireplaces, and Somfy motorized shades.
3. HomeSeer HomeTroller Pi G2 Smart Home Hubs
Compatible with Alexa, Google Home, IFTTT, Z-Wave, HUE, Ecobee, MyQ & Much More
With this smart homeseer Pi G2 hub, you can automatically manage your lightning performance securely and reliably. It has the following additional features:
- It has integrations and works best with famous smart home products and technologies including, Ecobee, Z-Wave, MyQ, Philips Hue WiFi, Chromecast, Shelly Tesla Powerwall Harmony Hub, ZigBee, Hubitat, KNX, Tuya, LIFX, MQTT, Rachio, TP-Link Node-Red, Shark Robot, SmartThings, Wemo, X10 & more.
- You can control your home appliances with your voice, as it is compatible with Google assistance and Alexa; you just need to command your smartphone to operate your appliances.
- It has even more integrations; this Pi G2 smart hub is compatible with products and services that work with NODE RED and IFTTT.
- It manages the camera settings well, can support live camera views and camera recordings. You can Supercharge your smart home security with this smart hub.
4. Sengled Smart Home Hub
Used with Sengled Smart Products Smart Bulbs, Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistance and IFTTT
You can connect your home with singled Hub; it helps you control 64 Sengled smart lights and accessories. You can use your voice to operate your accessories with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. It has the following more amazing features:
- It is easy to install, you just need to connect your Sengled Smart Hub to your router with an Ethernet cable, and then you can use the in-app guide to set up your hub.
- You can make your home automated by extending your smart home system in every room by connecting your LEDs and accessories to this smart Sengled hub.
- You can connect the hub to google assistant, Alexa, or home kit and control your smart LEDs and appliances with your voice.
- With just one simple app, you can control all smart devices with the Sengled home app for android and IOS. You can set schedules, combine devices to control your smart home products.
5. Amazon eero 6 smart home hub
Dual-band mesh Wi-Fi 6 system with built-in Zigbee smart home hub (3-pack, one eero six routers + two eero six extenders)
This smart home EERO hub system can cover up to 5,000 sq. ft. with wifi speeds up to 500 Mbps. It has the following unique features:
- Its mesh wifi technology helps you stream 4K video, game, and video conferences all over your home, now say goodbye to those dead spots and buffering.
- It can support 75+ devices; it uses wifi power 6 to overtake the capacity and efficiency—of your network.
- The EERO app allows you to set up this system in a minute and manage your network anywhere. You can also have free customer support is available seven days a week.
- It has Zigbee smart home hub that lets you connect and control compatible devices on your network with Amazon Alexa.
- Its automatic updates help you bring the latest updates in wifi by keeping your network secure and safe.
- You can easily upgrade your system by adding EERO products when your needs change with its cross-compatible hardware.
6. BroadLink IR/RF Smart Home Hubs
WiFi IR/RF Blaster for Home Automation, TV, Curtain, Shades Remote, Smart AC Controller, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT (RM4 pro)
This Broadlink smart home hub can control curtains, shades, motors, light switches, a projector, and RF devices (315MHZ & 433MHz). Moreover, it can support 50,000+ IR-controlled entertainment and life appliances, including Air Conditioner, TV, Streaming Player, Amplifier, Sound Bar, set-top box, etc. It has an online updated IR library that is fit for new models; it also has a manual learning feature with more unique features:
- You can control your TV by turning on or off when you want, controlling volume, changing channels by name or number, Switch input, Play, Rewind, Fast forward, Stop, Pause, Previous, Next all with the help of your voice. You can also control your air conditioner by switching on or off, changing fan speed and temperature; with its free easy-to-use BroadLink App, you can have remote access to your IR and RF devices at whatever place you are at.
- It works with Amazon Alexa, google assistant, and IFTTT; you just need to set it up with Google Nest or Amazon Echo and be ready for home automation. You can also add more automation settings with IFTTT.
- It requires a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network for connecting. If you face any issue while connecting your smart hub device, you can call directly the support team that is available 24/5 from 6 different regions.
There is no more need to manually handle your home appliances, turning them on or off with the switchboard, thus wasting your time and energy. With these smart home hub systems, you can easily access your home accessories and control them remotely from any place. Also, there are smart desk fan also available in the market. It let you create different timers and give customizing feature for your home infrared devices.