A smart home security system helps you monitor and control your security devices using your smartphone and an app. Smart home security consists of security hardware items placed on your home and individuals’ security practices. Security hardware has the following objects, alarm systems, locks, doors, detectors, motion, and security camera systems. Here are the best smart home security systems:
Benefits of Smart Home Security System
1. With smart security systems, you can be protected anywhere. Security cameras and sensors will alert your devices when something happens in or around the home that might be relevant to what’s happening right now – like an open door.
iPad notifications are also available for quick updates on recent activities; plus, there is support for smartphone alerts, too, so nothing slips through the cracks.
2. The most important thing to remember about security cameras is that they provide peace of mind for homeowners. The camera can watch over you and your family while away, ensuring their safety in the house at all times by watching what happens when someone else is supposed to be home alone with them.
3. A world of possibilities is at your fingertips with the power to control anything from remote devices. With a simple click, you can have any lights turned off in an instant or adjust temperatures for more comfort when it gets chilly outside, no matter what task awaits next on this list.
1. WiFi Door Alarm System
Wireless DIY Smart Home Security System, with Phone APP Alert, 8 Pieces-Kit (Alarm Siren, Door Window Sensor, Remote), Work with Alexa, for House, Apartment, Alpha by tolviviov
This smart home security has smart features to protect your house. It comes in an 8-piece kit with one alarm siren station, two remote controls, and five windows and door sensors without any contract and subscription fee. It has these amazing features:
- Tolviviov Alarm Security System helps secure your apartment most affordably; with this smart alarm clock security, you can have full control of your door alarms through your smart life app on your phone. You can get direct notifications of alarm alerts in your home or apartment.
- It also has a customizing feature that lets you add extra window and door sensors, wireless doorbells, motion detectors, and water detectors in your different homerooms. You can add up to 20 sensors, five remote controls, which can be added to the wifi’s alarm station.
- It can be set up easily in minutes without requiring any k tool. Its wireless connection does not damage the wall.
- This alarm situation is needed to be connected to an AC adaptor; its backup battery can work for 8 hours as an emergency battery.
- You can control your tolviviov Home Alarm System with your voice control even when you are away from it. It works with google assistant and Alexa, and it supports a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network.
2. Revo Video Smart Home Security System
America Ultra Plus 16 Ch. 4TB HDD 4K IP NVR Video Security System – 8 x 4MP IP Bullet Cameras & 4 x 4MP Motorized Varifocal Lens IP Turret Cameras – Remote Access via Smart Phone, Tablet, PC & MAC
This Revo America Ultr smart home security system has 16 Channel 4K IP NVR with 8 RJ45 PoE Ports, 4MP Fixed Lens Bullet Camera with built-in Microphone, 4TB pre-installed HDD, and 4MP Motorized Varifocal Turret Cameras with built-in Microphone, 100’ Cat 5e Cable (12 HDMI Channel, VGA Channel). With following additional features:
- It has bullet cameras with 100′ night vision, Taurret cameras with 175′ night vision, and can support 12MP Cameras. Moreover, it can support easy firmware upgrade through cloud recorder and cameras, has smart alerts via email notification and alarm, has 32TB Max Hard Drive space.
- It has 265 Compression Corridor View Mode, thus making it a perfect security system for your hallways, windows, and doors.
- You can have remote monitoring access with its Revo Ultra mobile app and browser login. You can have a live feed, get notifications immediately, review past footage, set alarms, view multiple events, adjust settings, and more.
- This smart security system comes with all necessary materials for its easy installation, including videos and manuals for you to install easily. You just need to follow the steps that are provid3ed, and you are done with smart security system installation.
- The best part of this security system is that it comes with a 2-year warranty, including replacing any part for free and has lifetime technical support.
3. WiFi Alarm System Kit
Smart Security System DIY No Monthly Fee Wireless with APP Push and Calling Alarms for Home Apartment
This WiFi Alarm System Kit Smart Security System is a great alarm for your home; it has a 9-piece kit that includes one base station, five contact sensors, one motion detector, two remote control. Moreover, it has a DIY installation process and is perfect for homes, apartments, condos, and stores. It has no subscription fee and no contracts. It has some more cool features:
- When your door or window is opened, or any sensation occurs on your home’s window or door, the alarm will buzz on with a 120Db alert, and also you will get instant notifications on your phone. The main controller hub is connecting with all sensors and performing all functions.
- With the help of your android smartphone app, you can control your security system easily with its remote control; it has arming, disarming, and home modes and an SOS button that you can use in an emergency by pressing on it help to send a help signal.
- It can help extend up to 20 sensors and five remote controls paired with one main panel hub. It has a backup battery that can support for eight long hours if it losses power. It also supports renaming various zone names, sensors names, and zone property names.
- It is compatible with Amazon Alexa and googles home, so you can voice commands to make them work whenever you want with the help of Wi-Fi connectivity; various only works on 2. 4GHz bandwidth and not on 5GHz networks.
4. YI 1080p Smart Home Camera
Indoor IP Security Surveillance System with Night Vision, AI Human Detection, Activity Zone, Phone/PC App, Cloud Service – Works with Alexa
This YI smart security system has YI’s motion alerts, and live video feeds equipped with the option to link with Noon Light’s Certified Emergency Dispatchers directly. They immediately contact police, fire, and EMS agencies on behalf of customers to make sure that the situation is promptly handled. It has the following unique features:
- It has an adjustable alert frequency; it can detect human existence or motion indication by setting sensitivity levels from high to low. Moreover, it also eliminates any false positives that can be caused due to flying insects, small pets, or light changes and will be alerted for the movements that matter.
- It is formally Alexa compatible and works with any screen-based Alexa device, all you need to do is command your Alexa, and it will turn on your camera or show you the live feed.
- You can easily access your camera through your mobile phone or PC whenever you want and wherever you are with Home away mode. You can share your camera with up to 5 friends or family members and access multiple cameras on a single account. Moreover, you can have access to 9 live feeds on your PC. It has a 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi band for built-in support.
- You can safely store all the motion-triggered videos on a cloud for up to 30 days, and for local storage, you can put micro SD cards up to 64GB, and thus, no need to worry about losing your valuable clips.
5. XODO PK2 WiFi Smart Home Security Kit
2-Pack 1080p Camera, Weather Resistant Live Video Doorbell, Motion Sensing, Chime, App Controlled, DIY Security System
This XODO smart security system has a wireless door with a video feature that can maintain a 166-degree wide view angle and sense visitors with its PIR Sensor of up to 25 feet. Moreover, it observes outdoor in 1080pfull HD video with live view and infrared night vision and has the following additional features:
- Its 2-way audio helps you talk to your visitor standing on your front door anywhere anytime without creating any kind of noise. This wireless doorbell camera comes with a free chime that can be placed in any of your rooms in your home.
- You will instantly get the alert message in your android smartphone or IOS when any motion is detected or when someone presses your doorbell. You can share its access with six users and can live peacefully with this smart family security.
- Whenever any motion is detected, its E4 feature automatically starts recording to watch your footage later with video playback. Also, you need to install a memory card separately.
- You can easily set up this smart home security system yourself, no need to call a professional to install it nor need any kind of tool. You can download a free XODO smart App a zero monthly fee to support your iOs or android, and you connect it to 2.4G Wifi through your smartphone.
6. Lorex Smart 2K HD Active Deterrence Indoor/Outdoor Security System
4 x 5MP Ultra HD Cameras w/Color Night Vision – Includes 2TB Security Grade Hard Drive and 8 Channel 4K DVR
This Lorex smart security system has 4 x 2K active deterrence cameras; each 2k security camera gives clear resolution to capture the essential details and has motion-activated LED light and a remotely triggered siren to prevent uninvited persons into your places. For your convenience, it has the following features:
- It is equipped with infrared LEDs and helps to give clear video quality with IR night vision for up to 135ft that makes you aware of the objects and person’s identity accurately.
- You can easily monitor your targeted place from anywhere with the help of the Lorex Home app for Android and iPhone; you just need to download and scan your system’s particular QR code to connect with a smart security system with your phone.
- It comes 2TB local hard drive, so you don’t need to pay any monthly fees.
- It has a weatherproof and waterproof Ethernet connector that secures the camera from different elements. These cameras can easily work during rain, wind, snow, and even at -40 to 131 degrees Fahrenheit.
A smart home security system helps to protect your property and those insides of it from any robbery, home intrusion, fire, and other environmental disasters by giving you timely notifications and alarms. Thus they are perfect devices to secure your homes. You can have them now and secure your places without worrying about being present there every single time.