People with physical or mental disabilities face challenges throughout their lives and always need a helping hand to perform the regular activities that make them dependent and mentally disturbed.
In such a case, numerous smart devices for disabled persons are available to make their life easier and comfortable. Smart gadgets help them perform activities independently and never wait for a helping hand to do daily actions.
Make Your Life Easier With Smart Home Devices for Disabled
Disability can be of any type that affects mobility, vision, hearing, and cognition. The internet of things has spread its wings to the latest market trends, and people are opting for such intelligent systems to spend their troubled life with ease and freedom.
Smart devices with different sizes, colors, shapes, and manufacturing materials are the best fit for your house and adjustable with the spaces you have in your ordinary home. This article will help you find affordable smart devices for the person with disabilities. Let’s take a deep dive into it.
1. Bathmaster Deltis Bath Lift
The Bathmaster Deltis Bath Lift consists of a motor for taking a shower easily by sitting on a shower seat wrapped with a comfortable blue cover, especially for people with disabilities who are unable to stand under the shower for a longer time.
The waterproof hand controller is chargeable that works extensively longer. The smart bath chair can easily bear 309 lbs weight, and the seating capacity is spacious. The blue and white color combination of the bath master looks simple and clean.
It is easy to carry and light in weight. The maximum recline angle is 40 degrees. There is more exciting option to know about it are listed below.
- The backrest is very comfortable for the elderly. Sitting and bathing become more manageable for people with disabilities and face challenges.
- It is covered with plastic protectors, and the entire seat is manufactured with plastic material to keep you safe from any electric current.
- It is portable and can be fit into any tub. The installation is effortless.
- The water-proof motor is durable that can lift around 309 lbs.
- Control the bath master easily with the remote control. Charge it for 3 hours before using it for the very first time.
2. SmartDrive MX2+ Wheelchair
Drive smartly with SmartDrive MX2 on your ordinary wheelchairs. It is bliss for people with disabilities to drive anywhere just by controlling it with a smartwatch or your mobile system.
An assistant to your wheelchairs, all you need to attach SmartDrive with your wheelchair, and the Push Tracker wristband will take you to a ride anywhere. Ride easily on smooth floors or thick padded carpets.
The controls are user-friendly, start your ride and stop on just a single tap braking system. The installation is easy with any type of wheelchair.
- The frictionless and rigid tire with folding chair compatibility can easily weigh5 lbs, equal to 5.7 Kilograms.
- The Li-ion battery with 36V and 3.4 A-h power works efficiently and fast.
- A 250 Watt motor is attached to make it functional with brushless DC.
- It can easily cover 12 miles which are equal to a 19 KM
- Track your daily ride easily on your mobile.
- Customize as per your requirements and allow tweaks to the tap sensitivity. Select the modes according to your desires.
3. CallToU Wireless Caregiver Pager Smart Call System
Call your caretaker with CallToU Wireless Caregiver pager smart call system. The pack consists of two pagers and two call buttons. Simply plug in the pager in any switch and wear the bell button around your neck.
This system is designed for people with disabilities who are unable to walk or speak. For any assistance, they can easily call their nurses or helpers just by tapping the bell button. The patients can use this in hospitals or homes.
The high-quality audio speaker installed in the receiver can be plugged in around 500+ feet far away from the call button. Volume can be controlled by the buttons placed at one side of the pager. Read more to know about this smart call system.
- This is designed for the patients, physically challenged people, people with disabilities, and the elderly to build an independent environment for them.
- The pack of two pairs is a good idea for installing one inside the house while the other is in the passage or floor to receive the signals.
- The waterproof transmitter can be installed in washrooms and would not be affected by the splash of water.
- The pager has 55 ringtones that can be selected upon your choice and mood. Just plug and play easily.
4. LED Page Magnifier
The crystal clear reading is possible with LED Page Magnifier with 12 anti-glare dimmable LEDs. An ideal solution for the person with weak eyesight issues or unable to read the tiny words. Also, there are some amazing smart displays for seniors, here, you can explore them.
The vision becomes quite clear with this smart LED page magnifier. Say goodbye to your spectacles and start reading without any readability issues. The brightness can be adjustable according to your eyesight intensity.
The device does not heat up or burn even after running for an extensive time period. The small prints can easily be read by their 300% magnifying power. The combination of 12 ultras LED lights makes it more powerful and ideal for reading purposes. Moreover, you can read below.
- A dimmer wheel is placed at the bottom of this device to adjust the brightness.
- Portable and light in weight. The ergonomic handle makes it easy to carry.
- The 12 SMDs are covered with an anti-glare reflector to not hurt your eyes.
- The large 4.5”x7” viewing area with sharp reading sight.
- The ultra-power batteries can run this device for more than 100,000 hours without affecting its functionality.
5. Compact Travel Scooter
Travel smartly with care and comfort when you have SFSCOUT4 Spitfire Scout 4 Compact Travel Scooter. The four-wheeler scooter comes in red and blue color that weighs 94 pounds only. The parts are adjustable and can be disjoined for carrying it anywhere.
Attach the parts easily with the help of a manual guide and start traveling. The comfortable seat is also adjustable according to your comfort level. The key start scooter takes you on a ride and makes you independent.
The electromagnetic brakes help you to stop instantly without unbalancing the scooter. This scooter is specially designed for patients, people with disabilities, and the elderly. Learn more about this smart scooter in the listed points.
- The color panels can be changed and assembled according to your desire or mood.
- The balanced wheel system is easy to control and adjustable.
- Sit with comfort and relax with the armrest option.
- Adjust your seat according to your height and enjoy the ride on 8×2 inches tires.
- The smart, compact scooter can lift 300 pounds easily.
- The maximum speed can reach up to 4.25 mph. The motor power capacity is 24 Volts x 270 Watts x 4700 rpm.
Smart devices and gadgets have made disabled people’s life easier and comfortable. They do not need to yell for help when they have everything; they need to perform their daily life actions and activities. That would be all.